Meat Tenderize Powder
Meat Tenderize Powder is about basic bio-chemistry for beating and softening hardest meats. We are a noted manufacturer of the same for our highly reputed clients. It works by breaking down the bonds between the cells of a piece at a chemical level. This powder is made up of Bromelain and Papain that works synergistic-ally to give the tenderizing effect. Both of these are of plant origin and are proteolytic enzymes called proteases. Meat Tenderize Powder break down the peptide bonds between the amino acids found in complex proteins.
- Tenderizing meat can make it softer and improve its texture.
- It also makes it easier to cut and can often cut cooking time.
- Additionally, it may be necessary for some recipes that call for meat to be all one thickness, and can ensure that meat cooks evenly.
Meat tenderizer powder is combination of plant proteolytic enztmes. These enzymes used to treat tough cuts of meat and make them more acceptable to consumers. In addition to beef, pork and chicken these anzymes can also be used on seafood such as squid or clams.
off white powder
4.8 to 6.5
Total viable count
- Meatzyme (meat tenderizer powder) is available in 25 kg HDPE Drum or as per customer requirements
- 1 Tablespoon (3 gm) per pound (500 gm) of meat
- Take the 500 gms meat pierce it with the sharp knife 3 to 4 cm, sprinkle 1 tablespoon meatzyme over the meat allow to stand for 15 to 25 minutes.
- Should be stored in closed container under cool dry conditions
Safety and enzyme handing
- In halation of enzyme dust and mist should be avoided. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rines with water for at least 15 minutes.
- One year in proper storage conitions
Block 91, Plot-C1, Moti Naroli Village, B/h Sarovar Hotel, NH -No -8, Kim, Surat, Gujarat, 394110, India